Articles on this Page
- 07/01/17--18:00: _Stockholm with kids
- 07/02/17--04:00: _Printable Ice Cream...
- 07/05/17--02:00: _Where to eat in Sto...
- 07/05/17--16:30: _Easy Paper Swedish-...
- 08/25/17--02:57: _How to Monogram a Pie
- 09/26/17--04:00: _Make an Apple Chain
- 09/30/17--23:08: _Halloween Countdown
- 10/05/17--03:35: _Dala Horse Banks
- 10/10/17--14:34: _Halloween Google-Ey...
- 10/16/17--08:14: _Printable Halloween...
- 10/19/17--04:48: _Willowday Artwork
- 10/20/17--10:09: _Printable Halloween...
- 11/09/17--04:00: _November Things
- 11/10/17--06:07: _PAPER ACORNS
- 11/22/17--05:38: _Snow Globe Days
- 11/27/17--16:00: _8 Snowman Projects ...
- 12/12/17--00:19: _DAY 12 | BOOKMARKS ...
- 01/25/17--00:00: _Make Cottonball Sno...
- 12/21/17--22:00: _DAY 22 | Paper Tree...
- 12/22/17--22:00: _DAY 23 | Simple ivy...
- 07/01/17--18:00: Stockholm with kids
- 07/02/17--04:00: Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers
- 07/05/17--02:00: Where to eat in Stockholm with kids
- 07/05/17--16:30: Easy Paper Swedish-inspired Projects for kids
- 08/25/17--02:57: How to Monogram a Pie
- 09/26/17--04:00: Make an Apple Chain
- 09/30/17--23:08: Halloween Countdown
- 10/05/17--03:35: Dala Horse Banks
- 10/10/17--14:34: Halloween Google-Eye Cupcake Toppers
- 10/16/17--08:14: Printable Halloween Popcorn Bags
- 10/19/17--04:48: Willowday Artwork
- 10/20/17--10:09: Printable Halloween Paper Dolls
- 11/09/17--04:00: November Things
- 11/10/17--06:07: PAPER ACORNS
- 11/22/17--05:38: Snow Globe Days
- 11/27/17--16:00: 8 Snowman Projects for Kids
- 12/12/17--00:19: DAY 12 | BOOKMARKS for KIDS
- 01/25/17--00:00: Make Cottonball Snowmen
- 12/21/17--22:00: DAY 22 | Paper Tree Decorations
- 12/22/17--22:00: DAY 23 | Simple ivy wreath and tiny origami stars
With summer vacation here, I’ve received a lot of mails from people requesting my favorite things to do with kids in Stockholm. I wanted to take a little extra time to put together an updated list with things we do and places I return to time and time again with visitors. Stockholm is a very
Do you have plans for the 4th of July and will it include ice cream? There’s nothing like cool, melty, ice cream on a sweltering day. This year, I created Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers that are perfect for ice cream gatherings all summer long but inspired by red, white and blue! Print these Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers
Where to eat in Stockholm with kids? Food is such a fun way to get to know a city or a culture. Visiting Stocholm with kids? Here’s an updated list of our favorite places to eat in Stockholm as a family. Where to eat in Stockholm with kids. A traditional Swedish breakfast is usually eaten home: a
1. DIY Dala Horses or DIY Dala Containers | 2. Dala Horse, Moose or Snowman Snow Flakes | 3. DIY Paper “Little Red Swedish” Treehouse This summer, I’m thinking of very easy projects and Swedish Travels. Are you travelling to Sweden or interested in something-Swedish? Creating projects with your hands can be a perfect way to prepare your kids to come
Happy Summer. Happy School Year. Happy Willowday. If you can bake a pie, you can Monogram a Pie. I can think up endless reasons why everyone should and could Monogram a Pie. Monogram a Pie for a party. Monogram a Pie as a fun project with your kids. Follow me below for what you need to know to Monogram a Pie, too. The
Apple Rescue. Bird Buffet. Nature Craft. I call these Apple Chains. I’ve been out rescuing apples this week. Every time I see one in the grass, I feel a small pang but, no more: I have a solution: We’ve made Apple Chains. These little beauties make me happy every time I pass them and wonder
You asked for it. Let’s go: An updated version of the Halloween Countdown Calendar . I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to know that you enjoy my Halloween Countdown Calendars and have asked me to keep them updated. This is the kind of work that I love to do . PRINT
No ticket to Sweden required, to make this classic, oh-so-Swedish, souvenir for you in the comfort of your own home with your kids. (You’ll want to make one, too. I promise.) These are simple + functional; decorative, but, can also be used for imaginative play, groups of young creatives and, at the end of it all: a bank: Make Dala
I can find balls in every shape and color in the corners of my house. This provides me plenty of time to study, everyday objects. Last week, as if by magic, I looked at a new box of ping pong balls and saw Halloween Google-Eye Cupcake Toppers. Come with me below and I’ll share the hokus pokus behind these
What started as a Halloween doodle, began to then double as Halloween placemats; and before I knew it, multiplied into many different fun Halloween items that I wanted to share with you today. These are Printable Halloween Popcorn Bags that can be coloured or left plain. They are also Halloween doodles, Halloween Placemats, Halloween Playmats, Halloween Wrapping
It’s Autumn, but, it’s as though Spring has sprung. Willowday seeds are blooming around me and I’m feeling the rush of Spring-love. I’m counting willowday buds that are about to bloom and can’t wait to share something new: I’ll soon have prints available in my shop: Willowday Art Prints. (I’m so excited.) I’ve never mentioned my personal artwork on
It’s the season for Halloween fun and I wanted to get these into youy hands just in time for the weekend: Abracadabra: Printable Halloween Paper Dolls in the blink of an eye. Print these Printable Halloween Paper Dolls just for fun or leave them whole and use these as Halloween Cards or Halloween party favours. If
November Things There are so many things I am thankful for this month. You are one of them. Thank you for meeting me here and the chance to spread and to share creativity together. This is a “one-size-fits-all-post” that I’ve organised, just for you: 21 willowday projects for November. Here’s a round up of 21 willowday November
If you ask anyone in my house, I can’t seem to resist one leaf, one twig or one beautiful seed I find in the world around me. Since my passion for nature runs parallel for paper, of course, I’m adding PAPER ACORNS to the mix and can’t wait to get these into your hands. I’m sharing an extra
We’re experiencing a snowy week, leading up to American Thanksgiving. Saying this holiday’s name is the perfect prompt for gratitude. I’m grateful for our friends here. I’m grateful for all of the past years Thanksgiving tables that I’ve shared with many dear friends here while thinking of my family back home. I love to cook and to entertain
8 Snowman Projects for Kids! Snowman decorations, Snowman kids activities, Ballerina Snowmen, Snowmen holiday decorations, Snowman party decor or Snowmen, just because. I grew up in the north and, during the holidays, welcomed Frosty the Snowman every year. I think I even looked for him near green houses. My kids have never confessed the same but,
DAY 12 : Welcome returning guest and photographer, Malin of pastill, to 24 Days of Scandinavian Christmas Creativity. BOOKMARKS for KIDS “Create a bookmark in felt. Perfect gift together with a good book.” —- Malin. Click (here) for full post at pastill. Hi, It’s a pleasure to welcome Malin today with her DAY 12, BOOKMARKS for KIDS, and
Looking or a winter project to make with your kids? Make Cottonball Snowmen. On this wintery day, it feels natural in my surrounding to look at a cotton ball and think, snowman! Let’s make Cotton ball Snowmen today. Today, I want to share a wonderful, story hour, kid’s literature project, with you that’s easy on
Welcome Ane with DAY 22! Material: paper, scissors, needle and thread or machine How to: Cut trees from folded paper . Cut a minimum three similar trees Sew them together (I use a sewing machine) in the middle. Unfold Thank you, Ane Kirstine from Denmark for your post. Continue here to see more of Ane Kirstine’s creative world in Denmark.
Welcome Dörte of Lewes Maps, in England with DAY 23: Simple ivy wreath and tiny origami stars I’ve made this simple ivy wreath with tiny origami stars you can see when you pop it over. Turn them into hanging ones if you thread a ribbon through them or if you thread a few of them onto a