Articles on this Page
- 01/25/17--00:00: _Make Cottonball Sno...
- 02/07/17--07:37: _Unicorn Valentine’s...
- 02/07/17--21:30: _12 Paper Valentines...
- 02/14/17--00:32: _FREE PRINTABLE VALE...
- 02/26/17--05:03: _Write and Erase Emo...
- 03/09/17--13:02: _DIY PAPER RAINBOW R...
- 04/13/17--06:55: _Emoji Eggs
- 04/13/17--08:15: _Eggspiration
- 04/19/17--22:29: _DIY Melted Bead Mag...
- 04/21/17--07:14: _How to make Flower ...
- 04/22/17--06:04: _Happy Earth Day
- 05/05/17--14:09: _Flower Face Vases
- 05/09/17--22:00: _Mother’s Day Nestin...
- 05/11/17--03:30: _5 Handmade Gifts fo...
- 05/18/17--05:31: _Journal Sparks
- 05/26/17--11:08: _Entertaining with K...
- 06/06/17--16:30: _Father’s Day: 10 th...
- 06/13/17--13:00: _Flower Straw Toppers
- 06/29/17--06:21: _Watermelon Fairies
- 07/01/17--05:21: _Make a Watermelon F...
- 01/25/17--00:00: Make Cottonball Snowmen
- 02/07/17--07:37: Unicorn Valentine’s Day Cards and Unicorn Bookmarks
- 02/07/17--21:30: 12 Paper Valentines Projects
- 02/14/17--00:32: FREE PRINTABLE VALENTINE BINGO
- 02/26/17--05:03: Write and Erase Emoji Cards
- 03/09/17--13:02: DIY PAPER RAINBOW RINGS and “My Color is Rainbow” children’s book
- 04/13/17--06:55: Emoji Eggs
- 04/13/17--08:15: Eggspiration
- 04/19/17--22:29: DIY Melted Bead Magnetic Frames
- 04/21/17--07:14: How to make Flower Mandalas
- 04/22/17--06:04: Happy Earth Day
- 05/05/17--14:09: Flower Face Vases
- 05/09/17--22:00: Mother’s Day Nesting Bowls for kids to make
- 05/11/17--03:30: 5 Handmade Gifts for Mom
- 05/18/17--05:31: Journal Sparks
- 05/26/17--11:08: Entertaining with Kids: Stacked Rock Place Settings
- 06/06/17--16:30: Father’s Day: 10 things to make for Dad
- 06/13/17--13:00: Flower Straw Toppers
- 06/29/17--06:21: Watermelon Fairies
- 07/01/17--05:21: Make a Watermelon Flower
Looking or a winter project to make with your kids? Make Cottonball Snowmen. On this wintery day, it feels natural in my surrounding to look at a cotton ball and think, snowman! Let’s make Cotton ball Snowmen today. Today, I want to share a wonderful, story hour, kid’s literature project, with you that’s easy on
Is L O V E in the air around your, too? Are you ready with your Valentine Cards? Do your kids made handmade cards or are you looking for a special Valentine’s Day project to make with your kids? These are so simple that they’re almost magic. These are Unicorn Valentine Cards that are also Unicorn Bookmarks! These require minimum prep and
The post Unicorn Valentine’s Day Cards and Unicorn Bookmarks appeared first on willowday.
If I can’t hand each and every one of you a dozen roses, I CAN hand you a dozen, super-simple, PAPER VALENTINE Projects from willowday! (If I could, I would wrap them like #7. You could count on that!) Join me below for your dozen, 12 Paper Valentines Projects from willowday. With 12 Paper Valentine Projects, all together in
Hi Friends, Looking for last minute Valentine Day fun with kids? I have a gift for you to solve this: PRINTABLE VALENTINE BINGO. Print and play at home. Print and play in a group Print and play at school. PRINTABLE VALENTINE’S DAY GIFT just for you. for subscribers only: PRINTABLE VALENTINE BINGO, as a gift
Looking for a fun project to make with the kids on break? Who can resist an emoji? Make Emoji Cards. These Emoji Cards are stand out fun because you can reuse them or create new faces, again and again. I’ll show you how to make them and how to use these again and again in today’s Write and Erase Emoji
Looking for a rainbow project with your kids? Make Paper Rainbow Rings! (It’s almost like holding rainbows in your hands!) Materials: Paper in colours of the rainbow: I used red, orange, yellow, green and blue. Scissors Glue How to make Cut circles in each color. Each circle should be slightly smaller than the last — it’s a progression.
The post DIY PAPER RAINBOW RINGS and “My Color is Rainbow” children’s book appeared first on willowday.
Who hasn’t fallen for the charm of the smiley face Emoji? With smiley emojis in more forms than I’ve ever imagined, of course, it was only natural for the idea for Egg Emoji to show up in my Kid’s Art Studio last week. My student, Kirra, made emoji eggs for all of here nearest and
I’m just waiting for our oldest to finish his school day and our long, Easter, holiday weekend officially starts. Tomorrow, we should have trick or treating witches knocking at our door. Last night, the kids and I have added feathers to our Easter Bouquets and as I added a few eggs that were coloured with my
Make Magnetic Melted Bead Frames. Let your junior product designers built functional design! Product engineering starts in the most elemental of ways: beads + imagination. Make Magnetic Melted Bead Frames to hold their photos or artwork. They’re pretty enough to stand on their own. This week in my art studio, I pulled out my oversized container
Happy Friday. Why not Make Flower Mandala this weekend? Mandalas are blooming everywhere: coloring books, coloring apps, tear sheets in magazines and as a part of the doodle-craze. My, go-to mandala, is the Flower Mandala (or Flower Portraits). As the weekend kicks off, I’d like to invite you to make Flower Mandala, too. (In fact, join me and others.
Happy Earth Day I found the most irresistible blue flowers today on my morning walk that led to this unexpected hello today. Flowers are the most forgiving form to work with. Whether you simple arrange them, dress a cake (here) or a arrange a Mandala (Did you see yesterday’s How to Make a Flower Manadala yesterday | HERE ?)
Hey Mama! You’re beautiful like a flower. Make Mom a Flower Face Vase. A perfect present for Mom: one that combines the language of flowers and love. In fact, it’s a present that she’ll be able to use again and again. I know that Happy Mothers Day is coming soon, if you live in the US. If
Kids — even little kids — can make Mom a special Mother’s Day Nesting Bowl. Let your little kids (or big kids) dig their hands into clay to make these simple yet special, Mother’s Day Nesting Bowls To start making your Mother’s Day Nesting Bowls … This is super simple. Materials Hobby Clay Hobby Paint To
5 Handmade Gifts for Mom. Flowers and handmade gifts from the kids are a match made in the stars for me. On the brink of Mother’s Day Weekend in the US, I’m asking myself, ”so, which handmade Mother’s Day projects have been my personal favorites?” Here are 5 Handmade Gifts for Mom for you to make, too. I
I dare you to make it through this book without lifting a pencil. This is book is perfect for your kids. It’s perfect for you. It’s perfect as a gift. With Summer on the horizon, I’m already thinking about books, journals and summer projects to ignite creativity that are simple, creative and accessible. Journal Sparks, from Emily K. Neuburger, is the
It’s that time of of year: time for easy entertaining. I love table settings as a creative way to invite kids to help prepare and become involved in a dinner party and all that making dining an experience. When they do, I think it deepens children’s experiences of dining and invites kids right into the art of a
The post Entertaining with Kids: Stacked Rock Place Settings appeared first on willowday.
Father’s Day: 10 things to make for Dad: 1 Super Dad Pillowcase | 2. Hamburger Cupcakes | 3. Printable SUPERDAD 3D Cards | 4. Handprint Father’s Day Card | 5. Father’s Day Etched Grill Set | 6. DIY ALPHABET CONTAINER | 7. Mustache Stencil Card | 8. Bow Tie Napkin | 9 D-A-D Muffins | 10 Secret Storage Book Father’s Day: 10 things to make for Dad: I’ve rounded up 10 kid- tested and approved projects to make for Dad
Flower Straw Toppers are blooms for you to have inside or out! This time of the year, isn’t there always a reason to add a flower detail. These details also need to be quick and easy. After crowning our Maypole Cupcakes with Flower Toppers, we couldn’t stop cutting paper flowers and realised that these would make the perfect
Does watermelon spell s-u-m-m-e-r for you, too? If it’s summer near you, then, it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll have watermelon in your home at some point this summer. Right? Flowers? Check! This is why I can’t get these Watermelon Faries into your hands quick enough! Make Watermelon Fairies! Make these yourself or since we’re all looking for happy, healthy, creative
Watermelon Flower Greetings. A watermelon flower welcome to July feels just right. I’m immersed in both flowers and watermelon, as we’re digging into summer. Are you, too? How to make super simple Watermelon Flowers: Scoop 2 watermelon balls Place one in the middle of desired plate or bowl. Slice the second ball in 5 slices. Arrange